Great savings from a Spring AC inspection is easy to schedule and can mean real savings. AC repairs and services in our core service areas of Annapolis, Laurel, Bowie, College Park, Glen Burnie, Crofton, Pasadena Maryland get busy in the heat of Summer. So a great idea is testing your AC for any needed repairs before the heat makes it an emergency. Even better is getting a check-up to catch small issues before they become major, expensive repair services in your Maryland home, business or commercial building
AC checkup in Maryland
While every AC system is unique they share much of the same components and systems. For example a geothermal system in Maryland will help in your AC needs but is quite different from a mini-split or standard AC system. At Grove HVAC we are familiar with all of these systems and are ready to bring a Spring AC checkup in our core service areas of Annapolis, Laurel, Bowie, College Park, Glen Burnie, Crofton, Pasadena Maryland.
Spring AC service in Annapolis, Laurel, Bowie, College Park, Glen Burnie, Crofton, Pasadena MD
AC service in the Spring is a great time for scheduling. If you are unhappy with another AC service company this is also a great time to contact Grove Heating and Cooling. Air Conditioning repair services get busy in the high heat of Summer but the early Spring is a great time for deals and easy to schedule.
Depending on your AC system and the components your AC checkup or maintenance may differ but this is a good basic list of services for a typical AC system in Annapolis, Laurel, Bowie, College Park, Glen Burnie, Crofton, Pasadena MD:
- Overall AC visual inspection an experienced AC technician will be able to tell a lot about your AC system and it’s conditions by a general inspection
- Inspect AC Refrigerant conditions leaks in an AC system are not easily noticed by a novice, business owner, home owner nor Commercial building owner. A well trained AC technician will be able to see if refrigerant levels are low. Finding these low levels EARLY can save you a lot of money with a simple repair as opposed to a costly repair when a compressor burns out or other AC system component is damaged.
- AC Motor lubrication many AC systems include a motor which over time can benefit greatly from simply oiling the correct points.
- AC Condenser coils and Evaporators Inspection and Cleaning When AC condensers and/or evaporators become clogged with debris they loose the ability to do their job efficiently. This impacts the life expectancy and the make the entire AC unit work harder and cost you more in utility bills.
- AC Condenser Inspection while AC condensers all work on the same principles they can differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. An experienced and well trained technician can inspect an AC condenser and find small issues early and save you from large costly repairs.
- Inspect and if needed, Replace Filters AC filters do exactly what their name implies, they filter out tiny particles, mold, dust and pollens. This means that the filter can become clogged in doing it’s job resulting in a less efficient system with unneeded wear and less air quality inside your Air Conditioned space. A simple but needed part of an AC inspection / check up should include your AC filter.
- Inspect the AC settings of the Thermostat Your A/C thermostat can loose it’s proper calibration and become inefficient. From the simple manual A/C thermostat to the high tech “latest and greatest” computerized and remote controlled A/C thermostat you want the controls of your A/C system working accurately so that you receive the comfortable conditions even through the hottest Maryland heatwave.
Schedule your A/C Service in Maryland
Early Spring AC checkups and maintenance are easy to schedule with less emergency calls than the peak of Summer. Grove Heating and Cooling offers easy, polite and courteous scheduling with 24 hour emergency services available to our core service areas of Annapolis, Laurel, Bowie, College Park, Glen Burnie, Crofton, Pasadena and all across central Maryland.
Thank You, Grove Heating and Cooling : (410) 721-5595 or (301) 464-5161