Install, Maintain, Repair or Replace – we do it all
We understand that the right indoor temperature is the key to feeling comfortable in your own home, especially in winter. We also know that heating and cooling can account for anywhere between 40% and 70% of the household’s energy use. This means that an outdated or poorly maintained HVAC system can not only cause discomfort, but can also cost a lot in utility bills.
Grove Heating and Cooling, Inc. specializes in comfortable, cost–effective heating and cooling solutions, including furnaces, boilers, geothermal systems and heat pumps. We also provide annual maintenance contracts and assess your HVAC system to evaluate its energy efficiency. Our trained technicians can repair or replace entire infrastructure or a part of your HVAC system.
We can help you turn your house into a relaxing oasis while keeping the costs low by:
- Installing a new Energy Star qualified AC unit;
- Installing a mini-split cooling system to give you more control over which areas to cool;
- Servicing your current HVAC equipment to help it function more efficiently;
- Repairing your malfunctioning AC unit or furnace;
- Replacing entire system or a part of it that experienced severe wear and tear.
Save money on seasonal maintenance by signing up for one of our maintenance plans!