Install, maintain, repair or replace – we do it all!
We understand that the right indoor temperature is the key to feeling comfortable in your own home. We also know that heating and cooling can account for anywhere between 40% and 70% of a household’s energy use. This means that an outdated or poorly maintained HVAC system can not only cause discomfort, but also cost a lot in utility bills.
Grove Heating and Cooling, Inc. specializes in comfortable, cost–effective heating and cooling solutions, such as furnaces, boilers, geothermal systems and heat pumps. We also provide annual maintenance contracts and assess your HVAC system to evaluate its energy efficiency. Our trained technicians can repair or replace entire infrastructure or a part of your HVAC system.
We can help you turn your house into a relaxing oasis while keeping the heating and cooling costs low by
- Installing a new Energy Star qualified AC unit;
- Installing a mini-split cooling system to give you more control over which areas to cool;
- Servicing your current AC and furnace to help them function more efficiently;
- Repairing your malfunctioning AC unit or furnace;
- Installing a digital thermostat for better temperature control, etc.
Save money on seasonal maintenance by signing up for one of our maintenance plans!
AC Repair for Residents in Maryland
While we provide AC service to all surrounding Maryland counties our specialty areas of service include: Annapolis, Bowie, Crofton, Pasadena, Laurel, Glen Burnie, Davidsonville, College Park, Maryland.