Want full control over your heating and cooling system with the ability to adjust the temperature of individual rooms automagically? Install mini-splits!
Our HVAC professionals can handle your mini-split installation in Maryland and provide you with worry-free heating and cooling year-round.
With mini-splits, we can install individually-programmable units throughout your home that give you the ultimate in cooling and heating comfort. Check out our video with local celebrity Smokin’ Al Koken to see mini-splits in action!
What is a mini-split?
Mini-split, multi split, split-ductless, or split-zoning are all terms used to describe a heating and cooling system that allows each room (or space) to use an individual indoor air-handler to be controlled independently from other rooms, thus providing individualized comfort control within each room of a home.
A typical mini split unit has two components: an outdoor compressor and an indoor air-handling unit that are connected through a conduit housing the power cable, refrigerant tubing, suction tubing, and a condensate drain.
What are the benefits of mini-splits?
- Mini-splits can be used as primary or additional heating/cooling sources in the houses that have no air ducts, as well as newly-built additions.
- Mini-splits are small and provide a lot of flexibility in heating and cooling individual rooms.
- For Maryland residents where BGE bills are sky-high, mini-splits help save money on your energy bill because indvidual units let you heat and cool only the rooms you’re currently using.
Grove Heating and Cooling, Inc. is a certified dealer of Mitsubishi Electric HVAC unit that allows ultimate comfort and control while minimizing energy consumption. We offer both ductless and limited length ducted solutions.
Call 410-721-5595 or Request an Appointment today to learn more about mini-split installation in Maryland and how mini-splits can help you save money, use less energy, and have full control over your heating and cooling.
The Technology Behind Our Mini-Splits
The technology behind Grove’s Mitsubishi Electric HVAC system is the primary method for conditioning spaces in homes and commercial buildings around the world, which is why Mitsubishi Electric introduced it into North America over thirty years ago.
Mitsubishi Electric systems use two small refrigerant lines, as well as power and control wiring to connect an outdoor unit to each individual air handler. This allows for easy installation in the new constructions and causes minimal disruption if you are renovating or retrofitting your home.
The following features highlight the advanced technology, design and components used in many Mitsubishi Electric HVAC systems:
- INVERTER Technology including INVERTER-driven compressors, electronic linear expansion valves, sensor and information processing components.
- Advanced processors and system control provide computing power in the indoor units, outdoor units and remote controllers.
- Smart Coil™ design and operation uses multiple sensors to maintain coil temperature and regulates refrigerant superheat and subcooling for optimal capacity and performance.
- Enhanced filtration systems use multiple layers of filtration to improve indoor air quality (IAQ) by removing allergens and odors.
- Hot-Start™ technology in heat pump systems prevents cool air from blowing during HEAT operation by regulating the fan on the indoor unit so that it does not blow any air until the unit coil has reached the correct operating temperature.
- i-See™ Sensor scans the upper and lower areas of a room to detect hot or cold spots and adjust temperature and airflow settings in real time to maintain consistent comfort throughout the space.
- Smart Controls on the wall or in your hand provide perfect function, temperature selection, and mode selection plus various timer and program options.
To receive Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer certification, Grove secured the highest level of accreditation from Mitsubishi Electric HVAC Division. We have successfully completed factory training in the areas of applications, sales and service.
Mini-Split AC Repair Service Areas in Maryland
While we provide AC service to all surrounding Maryland counties our specialty areas of service include: Annapolis, Bowie, Crofton, Pasadena, Laurel, Glen Burnie, Davidsonville, College Park, Maryland.